Bayview at the Village is a new condo project developed by the industry-leading quality builder Canderel Residential.
Located at Sheppard Ave E & Bayview Ave, Toronto’s popular Bayview Village neighbourhood, Bayview at the Village is steps away from all living amenities. The high-end Bayview Village Mall offers Haute fashion, gourmet food and chic services.
This area is also an excellent transit centre with easy access to TTC network including local buslines and the Bessarion and Bayview Subway Stations, which are all within walking distance. Access to Highway 401 is directly at the corner while Highway 404 is only minutes' drive away, which makes efficient commute throughout the city and into the downtown core easy.
With excellent schools, modern community centres, the famous North York General Hospital (ranks Nr. 4 in Toronto), lush parks, and nature trails all located nearby, the Bayview Village area makes for an ideal place to live.
Highlights of Bayview At The Village
Abundant Living Amenities And Excellent Transit Location
- 3min Walk to Bayview Village Mall (Shoppers Drug Mart, Canada Post, Scotiabank, Sephora, Starbucks, LCBO etc.) and Loblaws
- 10min Walk to Canadian Tire and IKEA North York
- 4min Walk to Bessarion Subway Station, 2 Stations to Sheppard-Yonge Subway Station
- 9min Walk to Bayview Subway Station and TTC Bus Stations
- 14min Transit to Oriole GO-Station
- 2min Drive to Highway 401
- 5min Drive to Highway 404/DVP
- 10min Drive to Highway 407
- 10min Drive to Highway 400 via Highway 401
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty